Join Stuart and Jon of We Share Stuff for the first episode of our new podcast: ‘The Social Gas’ exploring how social media and technology can help social enterprises save time, reach people and collaborate.
This episode talks about Facebook, we look at questions like:
- Why has Facebook become the biggest social network ever?
- Is everyone on Facebook?
- Why should a Social enterprise have a presence on Facebook and what should that presence be?
- What’s the difference between groups and fan pages?
- What are Facebook ads? are they worth it? how much do they cost?
- What reasons would you give for avoiding Facebook?
- Who do we get keep it updated?
If you’ve got any questions about how Facebook could work for your non-profit, ask them in the comments and we’ll do our best to answer them. Next time we’re going to take a look at Google Docs and how you can use them to save time, money and aid collaboration.